Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby "P"

Almost 2 weeks old this little guy was so little! He had no chubs on him and had the cutest little bird legs. I wanted to eat him up! And I did snuggle him close when I got the chance. He waited until the end of the session to fall asleep. Mom stressed over this fact but we had plenty of time to wait for him to finally give up. Enjoy your sneak peek "E".

Photobucket

Still alert as ever.

Photobucket

Life with 2 boys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

His little blessing outfit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The softest blanket ever! And he posed himself.

Photobucket

I will never tire of little feet and toes.

Photobucket

I love this shot of his hair.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

Wow, Heather...you've been busy and your shots keep getting better and better. Way to go!

P.S. I had to stalk you here because I am still anxiously awaiting my invitation to your private blog...hehehe
Missin' your upbeat nature!

Emily said...

yes! i love them all so far, especially the hair one. i cannot wait to see the rest. thanks for doing such an awesome job and being so patient!

margieandnorm said...

Heather, you were so pacient and did an excellent job. Emily's mom

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP