Wednesday, March 4, 2009

For C + S

Oh. My. Stars! This family knocked it out of the park with the outfits! I kept gushing over the color! layers! texture! Seriously, if you are stuck on what to wear, take a gander at these fine specimens.

Beautiful sisters each with gorgeous families and one fabulous location, which happens to be their home. It was a great afternoon with wonderful lighting. Enjoy your sneak peek!

Can I just eat her up?

Photobucket

Or how about this studly little man?

Photobucket

Photobucket

What to wear poster children. Love it.

Photobucket

The view from their front door.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have I mentioned how much I love the color? Oh, right, I did.

Photobucket

Handsome.

Photobucket

Pure deliciousness.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

Stinkin' cute! Awesome job Heather!! Love the outfits.

Jenny said...

Hey there, I was in the 202 class with you! ummm... you're amazing! You really do need to charge more, such amazing talent!

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP