Friday, May 8, 2009

Scrumptious!

This is the third time I have had the priviledge of working with this hip family. So excited to get my hands on this little guy. He is such a dreamy baby! Long,thick dark hair and long lashes and the creamiest skin. Mom and dad make some gorgeous babies and I was a broken record telling them so during the shoot. Thank you "F" family for welcoming me into your home.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The little dude came out sportin' a faux hawk! Clearly a rock star!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

beth said...

Heather you have done it again! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

This might be my favorite of the newborn shoots you have posted. Where were you when I had my babies? Probably high school! No really though, excellent job.

Becky said...

Heather I love the shot of him on the Rock Star Blanket! But they are all so beautiful...I LOVE baby photos that are natural like this...I looks like you're just taking a peak into everyday life. Great work!!

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP