Thursday, June 18, 2009

The "S" Family

This family has been oh so patient waiting for their sneak peek. Thanks!

Such darling little children! We met at a local park and got lucky with a beautiful June evening, definitely not hot as it should be.

This little one was not a fan of me or my big camera in the beginning. Mom gave me a hint that she likes to play peek-a-boo and tada! Her cute little smile came beaming through. Afterward she even let me take her hand as we went to feed the ducks.

Photobucket

Handsome, no? I told him to sit in the grass so I could get a few of just him, he busted out this GQ pose all on his own. Watch out ladies!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dad trying to coax a smile out of her. We were not yet on friendly terms at this point.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love silhouettes!

Photobucket

5 comments:

stubz said...

Great Job! I like them a lot. We had fun.

-Micah

Anonymous said...

Heather this last one is breathtaking! Wow!

DaveandTeneal said...

You do great work. Those of my of my sister and I love them. Really capture the kids cute personalities. What a talent you have

Leah said...

Lovely Heather...great skin tones!

Chelicera said...

These photos are stunning! WOW!

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP