Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

My babies are 7 weeks old now! They were born 8 weeks early and are just shy of their actual due date. Time goes too quickly. Here we are all dressed up for Halloween, purely for our pleasure as they could care less! These pictures were taken quickly since the kids were starving! No patience for their mother, light was fading fast and I was lucky to get these quick shots since I had just finished their onesies as they were waking up, demanding attention and not too happy that I was putting them off. We will have a formal session soon.

Photobucket
My little man sportin' a "tie".

Photobucket
My princess

Photobucket

6 comments:

onehm said...

They are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Congratulations!

Loree said...

so precious heather! love the outfits! what little sweeties you have :)

Amber and Co. said...

Oh they are beautiful! I love the onesies too, how cute! Congrats on your two wonderful babies!

Heather said...

I'm so happy you finally decided to show these two off! They are beautiful! Amber told me she emailed you & I've been checking anxiously awaiting a few shots of them. Congrats! You deserve all the best!

beth said...

those costumes are Am A ZA Zing! They are of course BEEEE U TI FUL!

♥Tami said...

So Cute! Thanks for sharing!

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP