Tuesday, January 12, 2010

For Allison

I have been gone for so long! I am so glad that this family pulled me out of hiding. I was rather stressed about the logistics of doing a session with my babies still being so small but I am so glad I did! I loved it, we had a wonderful time and of course my children were just fine thanks to their dad.

Mom told me during our phone conversations that her boys could live outside if allowed and wanted a location that would reflect their personality. As soon as we arrived they were excited to get exploring.

Notice the stick in hand below, it was a constant companion. :) And yes, they really do like each other.

Photobucket

My shutter speed wasn't quite fast enough but I still love this shot. Classic. I told them to go get their dad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Again, these boys really do act like this. They were so tender with one another, especially big brother. I hope my kids have a great love for one another as these two do. And hello! The eyes!

Photobucket

Gorgeous.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And where do you think they get those pretty eyes? Their momma!

Photobucket

Absolute heaven. The light, the interaction. Just heaven.

Photobucket

Thanks Allison for a wonderful evening, your boys were thoroughly engaging and delightful.

Tragically at the end of the evening we discovered that we could not find Allison's lovely Louis Vitton purse. Here we are out in a random field seemingly alone and her purse goes missing. We canvassed the area til dark, Allison shooed me off home to get back to my kids and they called the police. Yet still, nothing. Someone is walking around with a mighty fine bag, dang it.

2 comments:

Liz Farnsworth said...

Awesome job Heather! You haven't missed a beat! I love them.

Leah said...

Way to get back in the grove...that stinks that can't find her purse...grr....What lovely shots heather...when are you editing? SHESH!

Labels

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP